I recently had the opportunity to select and review a few pieces of jewelry from Greg Michaels, a new women’s fashion and accessory line. Every piece of their jewelry features translucent crystals — and the crystals are definitely cut to sparkle! I was able to select 3 items to review, and I purposely chose a variety for purposes of this review: a pair of earrings, a necklace, plus a bracelet. Sparkle cubed!
PLUS I am super-excited to let y’all know about how to enter a holiday giveaway to win your own personal choice of Greg Michaels jewelry! There are up to 10 possible entries for the giveaway! Just scroll to the end of this post for how to enter the giveaway.
I was quite impressed at the black velvet jewelry boxes — super elegant packaging! — and each item of jewelry came with a “certificate of authenticity” tag.
Details, from left to right:
Here are close-ups of the items I chose:
I wore each piece of jewelry last week during the fall finals week, and I received several compliments from colleagues. The crystals really are cut to catch the light! My favorite was the “Moonwalker” necklace. I chose it because I wanted a design that would go with different outfits, a simple design that would still make a statement. Mission accomplished with this necklace! The crystals are not fixed; rather, they slide along the chain. Even the bits of the chain are designed to maximize sparkle; each bit in the chain is slightly square-shaped, which glint in the light. I even like how the crystals flip back and forth, which gives the necklace a different kind of look:
Y’all know I am thorough in my reviews:
- Pricing: I found the prices quite reasonable for their accessories line, most falling in the $30 to $100 range. The items I chose ranged from $39 to $49.
- Website navigation and features: The website is quite easy to navigate, with options to narrow down to accessories, and sort results from price, stock availability, etc. I also noticed that for each item, there were several photos, including close-ups and specific dimensions. Very useful!
- Variety: There are both silver and gold pieces of jewelry, depending on your personal preference, as well as pieces with colored crystals. I put together a Pinterest board of my personal faves of Greg Michaels accessories. Along with necklaces, earrings, and bracelets, the Greg Michaels accessories line also has a selection of rings, as well as as sets of jewelry.
- Policies: The shipping time was reasonable — they even ship internationally — and the policies of returns and exchanges are clear.
As seen on their website and blog, the Greg Michaels company also has a line of handbags, and a line of footwear is to be released in the new year. I am unable to comment on their other products at the moment, but I was very pleased with the accessories I received! Feel free to browse my personal faves that I collected on “My Jewelry Faves from Greg Michaels” Pinterest board.
I will also be showcasing the Greg Michaels jewelry I chose in upcoming posts, so stay tuned!
Full disclosure: I received three jewelry items of my choice from Greg Michaels in exchange for a review. All opinions are 100% mine and 100% honest.
Now onto the reader giveaway! :D One lucky reader will get to choose a favorite piece of Greg Michaels jewelry. Plus, this giveaway is open to U.S. and international readers!
The details: The giveaway will stay open 1 week, through next Tuesday, Dec. 23, 10 pm PST. All entries will be through comments on this post. (You might need to wait a few seconds inbetween posting multiple comments — otherwise, WordPress tends to get cranky.) Please note that you do NOT need to include your personal email address in the comments; email addresses are required for each comment and are visible only to me. The winner will be randomly selected using the Random.org random number generator. I will announce the winner on my blog on Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, and I will contact the winner via email, as well.
Mandatory entry: Visit the Greg Michaels Accessories site, and leave a comment and link on THIS post about the item you would choose as your favorite piece of jewelry.
- Follow Greg Michaels via Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter and leave a separate comment on this post for each different way you follow (for 3 possible additional entries)
- Follow Librarian for Life + Style via Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin and/or email and leave a separate comment on this post for each different way you follow (for 4 possible additional entries)
- Pin your favorite Greg Michaels piece of jewelry and leave a comment on this post with a link to your pin (for 1 additional entry)
- Share this giveaway post via any avenue — Facebook, Twitter, etc. — and leave a comment and link on this post letting me know (for 1 additional entry)
That adds up to a total of 10 possible entries for this holiday giveaway!
I hope you enjoy browsing the Greg Michaels site and accessories, and good luck! Can’t wait to see what your personal faves are! :D
Link ups: A Pocketful of Polka Dots