When? March 15, 2012
What for? Work-related event. I tend to break up a suit and wear the pieces as separates, but today, it felt right to go with the whole suit. The button-down shirt is actually a very thin blue-and-white stripe. And I AM wearing shoes — the brown high-heeled loafers kind of blend in with the carpet.
- Suit: The Limited (tall)
- Striped button-down: H&M
- Brown sweater vest: Wal-Mart?
- Brown high-heeled loafers: DSW?
- Small pearl hoop earrings: Craft exhibit in Minnesota visitors’ center
- Cross necklace: My mom’s
- Working the basics (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- The Truth about Sport Coats (not that we were ever lying) (dressedtoat.wordpress.com)