When? May 23, 2012
What for? A low-key day of laundry and errands. Comfort all the way, with jeans, flats, tee, and light rain jacket. But when I put on that ribbon belt, my husband exclaimed, “You’re so cute!” Obviously, he is easily impressed. And that’s ok with me.
Today’s entry of funny fashion blogger quirks: “The Agony” pose from this site. My best brooding shot is the one above (I look like I’m trying to remember the words to the song “All By Myself,” right?), but this kind of pose doesn’t come as naturally to me. But when it comes time to do “The Laugh” pose, now THAT will be epic!
- Jeans: Gap, curvy style
- Ribbon belt: Thrifted, local shop (new)
- T-shirt: Nordstrom Rack (newish, shopping trip in January with a friend)
- Rain jacket hoodie: LOFT, bought in Washington DC at a library conference (2010)
- Flats: DKNY at Macy’s (on sale, Summer 2011)
- Silver pendant and earrings: Lia Sophia, gift from Sam (2006?)