What for? Casual Friday! Last day of the spring term! A day filled with sunshine! Woo-hoo! Good things, one and all. Also a good thing? The use I get out of this striped top! This outfit was soooo comfortable, and I liked how the sparkly sandals and hoop earrings bring a fun, casual vibe to the pencil skirt-and-top combo.
P.S. For my weekly constitutional with a friend and co-worker, I brought along tan sneakers and anklet socks to change into. Sorry I didn’t get a shot of that — my friend said I looked ready to go sailing!
- Pencil skirt: Bealls??? many years ago
- Striped top: H&M (newish, cost per wear must be in the pennies by now)
- Sandals: Amsterdam shop (2010)
- Hoop earrings: INPINK (new! INPINK drawing via the Sidewalk Ready blog)
- Tia Styles the Classics: Black Pencil Skirt Edition (mystyle.com)
- How to Wear a Black Pencil Skirt From Day to Night! (fabsugar.com)
- Vintage printed pencil skirt (vauntandvoid.com)
- Get the Look: First Lady Michelle Obama’s DC Book Signing Brooks Brothers Silk Cotton Short Sleeve Keyhole Sweater, J.Crew No.2 Pencil Pencil Skirt in Pop Art Polka Dot, and Nude Slingbacks (fashionbombdaily.com)
- The Pencil Skirt (madisonmuse.com)