Here’s another “Inspiration Monday” interpretation from the two birds blog. With today’s inspiration look is from Aubrey Plaza, I focused on the classic color palette and silhouette of skinny jeans and a longer top.
When? June 18, 2012
What for? A morning of catching up, shopping, and errands. I switched the pop of coral red from the bottom to the top with this necklace beaded by my paternal grandmother. Perhaps a little dressy for errands — this tunic just wants to be fancy, doesn’t it? — but I tried to make it more casual with a ponytail and flip flops (although I often call these my “fancy flip flops”). We drive by this wrecking ball-and-cattails statue quite often — it adorns the patio area of a (now defunct) local restaurant, and I’ve always wanted to see it up close. Mission accomplished.
- Tunic: Pyramid Collection, birthday gift from my mom last year
- Skinny jeans: Target
- Flip flops: Payless
- Coral necklace: My paternal grandmother’s
- How to Wear Colored Jeans (theblush.com)
- Look of the Day: Scarf and Skinny Jeans (fabsugar.com)
- Airport Twins (fashionbybollywood.wordpress.com)
- Classy color combination (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- You can tunic, too (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)