When? June 23, 2012
What for? Yep, the chilly rain is still with us here in Portland, thus the scarf I wore to go to a friend’s (casual) engagement party. This is one of my favorite scarves (see here and here). This scarf was a gift from a good friend overseas, a purchase from one of her trips to Nepal. Because of all the colors, it goes with practically everything, and it’s lightweight enough for use year-round. Practical AND pretty? Yes, please!
The earrings are new (to me), handmade in the cloisonné technique. I like that the design is both bold and delicate at the same time.
- Jeans: Gap, long ‘n’ lean style
- Tank top: From my mom
- Cropped cardigan: Birthday gift from my sister-in-law a couple of years ago
- Flats: Kmart, yeeeeears ago
- Scarf: Nepal, gift from friend
- Prescription sunglasses: Nine West (2008)
- Coral ring: My paternal grandmother’s
- Nail polish: Revlon Top Speed nail polish in Jaded
- Summer scarf (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- 10 Pretty Ways to Wear a Scarf in Your Hair (bellasugar.com)
- The Summer Hair Scarf (palmettogoodwill.wordpress.com)
- Summer Scarf Ideas (myshineproject.com)
- 10 Ways To Wear A Silk Scarf (abeautifulmess.typepad.com)