When? July 4, 2012
What for? Fun on a friend’s farm on the Fourth festivities! The extensive hike got cancelled, so I switched out my hiking boots for regular athletic shoes — and as they are blue-and-white, they ended up matching! It was an active day nonetheless, including basketball, a farm tour, and a walk around the extensive property and surrounding forest. Lots of fun!
I’ll post more Fourth of July pics on next week’s Thursday latelies post.
- Jeans: Gap, long ‘n’ lean style
- Tank top: Gap (on clearance, new)
- Chambray shirt: Target
- Red-and-white beaded necklace: Made by my paternal grandmother
- Scarf: Had since I was a kid
- Fedora: Stetson, hat shop in Amsterdam (2010 trip)
- Circle drop earrings: Lia Sophia, gift from Sam years ago
- Easy 4th of July manicure (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- What I wore for the fourth of July (bechicmag.com)
- What to wear: 4th of July style (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- What I Am Wearing (runwayeverywhere.wordpress.com)
- 4th of July style: Hiking edition (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)