An inspiration style challenge from the two birds blog and boutique. This time, Sofia Vergara serves up the inspiration.
Date? 7-7-12 … two of my lucky numbers together!
What for? A busy day, including attending Tanabata, the Star Festival, at the Portland Japanese Garden (read all about it here), and then a community picnic at our local park. Sofia’s cool, casual look was just the right style inspiration for today’s activities. Sam used the sports setting on our camera to capture as many hair flips as possible. You’re welcome.
UPDATE: Sofia’s look was featured in People’s “Star Looks for Less” gallery!
- Skinny jeans: Target
- Camp shirt: Old Navy (gift card)
- Wedges: Old Navy (on sale, gift card)
- Vintage wicker purse: Art fair in Chicago, 2007
- Bamboo hoop earrings: InPink (gift card, contest winner)
- Happy almost birthday Sofia Vergara! (bazaardaily.com)
- Sofia Vergara in 7 For All Mankind The Skinny in Indigo (denimblog.com)
- Ellen “Helps” Sofia Vergara Get Made Up the Most Hilarious Way Possible (bellasugar.com)
- How to Get Sofia Vergara’s Golden Globes Look (bellasugar.com)