What for? What to wear for an afternoon of informal work meetings on my week off from work? This is what I came up with: a mostly casual outfit with a few details (belt, hat, button-down shirt) to elevate the look overall. Did I succeed? Don’t know, but I felt cute and comfortable.
And my new sandals! Snagged these on sale at Target (the last pair in my size!) yesterday, and you know how I like to wear new purchases as soon as possible. And these babies are sooooo comfortable. Definitely a good buy.
- Long shorts: Dockers via Kohls
- Gingham shirt: Old Navy (gift card, shopping details here)
- Sandals: Target (new!)
- Belt: My husband’s
- Necklace: Made by my paternal grandmother
- Fedora: Stetson, hat shop in Amsterdam, 2010 trip
- Purse: Actually a camera bag bought for a 2008 trip to Scotland
- Stripes and gingham and layers, oh my! (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Boyfriend Jeans with Blouse & Belt (youlookfab.com)
- OTI: Mixing it up (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Dogs and gingham (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Pony Up: 3 Chic Ponytail Tutorials for a Cool Summer (modcloth.com)