Good morning, y’all! Today, I’m guest posting over at Simply Sarah, so please stop over and take a look at a round-up of my “casual Friday” looks.
And for more casual work looks, please continue…
Date? July 30, 2012
What for? A more casual work outfit, one inspired by Lindsay from The Domesticated Working Woman, who herself was inspired by another look and posted on Frills for Thrills’ CopyCats link-up this past Friday. Fashion is so cyclical. And bonus points for continuing the Olympic spirit, right? I chose the circle pendant necklace because it reminded me this morning of an Olympic medal. Yeah, when I like something, I realllllly like it.
- Skinny jeans: Target
- Striped tank: Gap (gift card, on sale)
- Cardigan: Target (recent)
- Flats: Payless
- Tote bag: Coldwater Creek
- Dotted scarf: Had since childhood
- Circle pendant: Lori’s Shoes in Chicago (2007 trip)
- Street fair colorful (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Green and navy stripes (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Kohl’s Spring: Floral Love (coquette.blogs.com)
- Red and grey casual (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)