Date? August 3, 2012
What for? ’S up? A week off work for me next week, woo-hoo! So next week’s outfits will be decidedly casual, but I got in early with this “casual Friday” look. I have worn skinny jeans 3 times this week. And these sandals at least twice. And tank tops thrice. (Oh yeah, putting that English degree to use, y’all!) And do you see how my turquoise toes match my turquoise tank? I am my mother’s daughter.
Have a great weekend!
- Skinny jeans: Target
- Tank top: Don’t even remember
- Safari jacket: Saks Off Fifth in Texas (on sale, 2009)
- Sandals: Target (new)
- Scarf/belt: Came with H&M dress seen here, Abu Dhabi (2011)
- Beaded necklace worn as bracelet: Birthday gift a couple of years ago (closeup here)
- Hoop earrings: INPINK (read all about it here)
- Cross necklace: My mom’s
- Outfits on the Cheap: Casual Friday Pearls (j9styleblog.com)
- Dots and stripes and 4th of July (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- What is ‘Business Casual’ anyways???? (workwearstyle.wordpress.com)
- How to Get Dressed for Any Casual Friday (esquire.com)
- Kate Middleton Exudes Casual But Classy Olympic Style (celebs.gather.com)