How’s your August treating you so far? Here’s a look back at how July went down…
The MVP award goes to…
Pattern mixer master
My pattern-mixing husband showed ‘em how it’s done. Check it:
Favorite post title?
The whole kilt and caboodle. Obviously, we enjoy puns — as well as celebrating Sam’s Scottish heritage, as pictured here with a pair of pattern-coordinating, picture-perfect ensembles. (We like alliteration, too.)
Favorite hair do?
This elegant twisted updo, which I broke out more than once (as seen above).
Using a dress as a skirt, one of my favorite tricks, resulting in one of my very favorite looks.
Most popular posts?
This post had the most hits:
And this look garnered the most comments:
What were your favorites this month? Please leave a comment!
- Street Style and Fashion Roundup (tnttauna.wordpress.com)
- Intel Partners with Independent Fashion Bloggers (fashionablymarketing.me)
- Runway Retrospective: Balenciaga (fabsugar.com)
- Christian Louboutin Retrospective At The Design Museum London (slamxhype.com)
- Runway Retrospective: Alexander Wang (fabsugar.com)
- Runway Retrospective: Phillip Lim (fabsugar.com)