When? August 2010 (and August 8, 2012)
What for? A summer visit to family a couple of years ago, back when we were living and working overseas in the UAE. This is what I wore on a hot summer day in the Texas Hill Country, on an afternoon playing disc golf with my husband and awesome brother-in-law. I still have every piece of this outfit, and this tunic is a very thin cotton, which is fantastic for a hot day.
And I wore the same outfit today, two years later, on yet another afternoon playing disc golf.
- Tunic: Woolworths, UAE (2009)
- Long shorts: Dockers via Kohls, years ago
- Sandals: Payless, years ago
- Fedora: Stetson, hat shop in Amsterdam (2010)
- Fashion flashback: Abu Dhabi 2011 (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Casual spirit (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Fashion Flashback: 50 Totally Rad Trends From the ’80s and ’90s (fabsugar.com)