This week’s fun “Inspiration Monday” style challenge from the two birds blog and boutique brought to you courtesy of Jessica Biel’s monochromatic look. And also perfect for this month’s upcoming Everybody, Everywear challenge. :)
Date? August 13, 2012
What for? Back to work! I went for a feminine work look today, mirroring the vibe of Jessica Biel’s nighttime outfit. I added a bow belt, and changed out the heels for sandals, all in shades of cream and tan to keep the look monochromatic. I also added a cardigan when I got to work.
I added a few braids today for a variation on a basic ponytail. I started out by braiding two small sections on one side of my standard side part, and one section on the other, then pulling the braids and the rest of my hair back in a low ponytail.
- Cotton skirt: Walmart, years ago
- Tank top: ???? too long ago to remember
- Sandals: Target (new)
- Bow belt: Mango, came with a dress, UAE (2010)
- Bronze hoop earrings: Kohls, a few years ago
- Is Katie Holmes Shacking Up With J.Crew? (refinery29.com)
- Celebs Love Their Denim Jackets – Get Yours Now! (denimblog.com)
- Inspiration Monday: Katie Holmes (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Jessica Biel’s Workwear Chic (style-love-repeat.com)
- Celebrity Style: Jessica Biel (fabsugar.com)