During our visit to family in Texas, I had a light-bulb moment to capture a bit of my mom’s personal style — and rainbow-hued collection of shoes. Like mother, like daughter.
My mom’s style is very distinctive (and oh-so-adorable), consisting of brightly colored or patterned tops, solid-colored pants, and color-coordinated accessories and shoes. We had a lot of fun with the photo shoot one morning, as you can see in the slideshow below:
- Smell the Rainbow: Fragrances Across the Spectrum (bellasugar.com)
- Reading Rainbow returns! (themillions.com)
- The New Trend With Canvas Shoes for Women (thekenyanwoman.com)
- Color Coordination in Amsterdam (advancedstyle.blogspot.com)
- (Masterful) Pattern Coordination The latest episode of our… (putthison.com)