When? October 3, 2012
What for? A non-teaching day at the library = jeans = ♥. Zero percent chance of rain on the weather forecast = suede shoes = ♥. Any day that you can say the phrase “purple suede shoes” is a GOOD day.
I already mentioned how this oldie-but-goodie sweater just epitomizes “autumn” to me, so I couldn’t wait to break it out again this season. And pattern-mixing! There is argyle action going on in the sweater (plus it has stripes on the back), herringbone mixing it up on the bag, plus a so-miniscule-you-have-to-be-standing-right-next-to-me-to-see-it thin stripe pattern on my button-down. Pattern-mixing for the win!
- Sweater: Smart Set, trip to PEI in 2006
- Button-down shirt: H&M, last winter
- Jeans: Gap, long ‘n’ lean style in tall, years ago
- Purple suede heels: Franco Sarto, years ago
- Purse: Kmart? I’ve had it a long time
- Purple scarf: Walmart??? years ago
- Guest Post from Erika: Five Ways to Wear a Sweater for Fall (blytheponytailparades.typepad.com)
- Team Burgundy or Team Purple (youlookfab.com)
- The Trends You Should Keep – and Stash – For the Season Ahead (fabsugar.com)
- A Second Time Around (grownandcurvywoman.com)