When? October 5, 2012
What for? Yay for casual Fridays! Today, to participate in this week’s Friday’s Fancies theme (“marvelous monotone”), I chose to pattern-mix a couple of black stripe patterns — and my bag also has a black-on-black pattern! I bought this jacket quite a few years ago, and have actually been struggling ever since to incorporate it more into my wardrobe. I used to wear it with only solid-color tops, but I ended up liking the effect of pairing it with horizontal black stripes.
What do you think? Should I keep the jacket, or set it free?
- Striped jacket: JCPenney? years ago
- Striped tank top: Old Navy, this summer
- Black skinny jeans: Target, last spring
- Flats: Payless, last spring
- Collar necklace: Kohls (spring shopping trip details here)