Here is some bookish chic inspiration for you, filled with ModCloth delights. Bonus: All of the write-ups for the following pieces included words like library, librarian, and other biblio-inspired words.
And yes, I do have that “personal library kit” featured in look #3.
Please note that this post isn’t sponsored by ModCloth or by anyone else but me. Outfit sets created in Polyvore, with clothing pics from ModCloth. Follow the links to view individual items and inspirational descriptions.
- Polyvore s the best place to discover or start fashion trends. (yarasdreamfactory.wordpress.com)
- Autumn wish list (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Geek Chic Is THE Look (aleksandrinavezilka.wordpress.com)
- The Wait is Over: The A Beautiful Mess for ModCloth Collection is Here! (modcloth.com)
- Bookish Gifts II (specficromantic.com)
- Positive Outing: Review of ModCloth (distilled.net)