When? October 13, 2012
What for? A lazy morning and errands run. Boo to the dry cleaners for closing early, but cheers for finding different pieces for Sam’s Halloween costume at Target and our local Goodwill (which has some nice stuff — I spied a variety of labels such as BCBG, Geoffrey Beene, Bill Blass, Donna Karan, LOFT, and Banana Republic). I also picked myself up a little something, which I plan on wearing this coming week.
But back to today… I tried out my new argyle cardigan (featured here) for a casual weekend look of jeans and flats. The thicker weight of the cardigan was perfect coverage for the slight chill in the air. And the sparkly scarf? Just a little extra something pretty and sparkly to put a smile on my face. This outfit felt very me.
As for my (wet) hair, I tucked it back into a loose Gibson tuck and pinned a few looser side pieces back.
- Cardigan: Kohls, this fall
- Jeans: Gap, curvy style, last fall
- Tank top: Kohls, this fall
- Flats: DKNY via Macy’s, last fall
- Scarf: Origem?, Abu Dhabi, 2010
- Silver circle earrings: Lia Sophia, years ago
- A Little Fall Style… (christybeasley.wordpress.com)
- Fab Flash: The End Of Bill Blass (fabsugar.com)
- Vintage Obsessed? So Are We! Check Out This Vintage Buyer’s 5 Favorite Things in Her Shop (glamour.com)
- FABTV: Star Stylists Dish Halloween Costumes (fabsugar.com)