It’s Monday, which means another fun Inspiration Monday challenge from the Two Birds blog.
When? Oct. 21, 2012
What for? I love Leslie Bibb’s not-so-basic-black punched up with that patterned blazer (which looks like the coolest combo of Ikat and southwestern style ever). This is my casual version of this inspiration look — stay tuned, I’ll be back with a work version tomorrow! — which was perfect for a behind-the-scenes kind of Sunday. On a quick break and walk around our park in the early afternoon, I threw on this colorful scarf, a friend’s gift from Nepal, that has NEVER failed to bring a smile to my face. It’s so bright and cheerful — a sliver of happiness all wrapped up in a fashion accessory.
- Skinny jeans: Target, last spring
- Black top: Target? So basic I don’t even know
- Scarf: Friend’s gift from a trip to Nepal, 2010
- Flats: Payless, last spring
- Black hoodie jacket: Maurices?, years ago in Wisconsin
- Inspiration any day: Pippa’s style (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Rose McGowan in black skinny jeans in West Hollywood (myfacehunter.com)
- Consider the Humble Scarf (dreamsequins.com)
- FabSugarTV: One Scarf 10 Ways (fabsugar.com)
- One Minute Makeover Tip: Add a Scarf (fabsugar.com)