My sweetie husband needed to go back to bed in the wee hours of this morning as I headed off to work, so I took along our little Canon PowerShot digital camera just in case. And yay, I was thankful that a colleague and friend [one who knows about my style blog, shhhhh] agreed to snap a pic of my outfit this morning. And bonus, y’all also get to see me in my element — a sneak peek at my personal office in the library!
When? October 24, 2012
What for? Work, work, work. Gotta admit, I felt super-cute today! This denim skirt — featured in my post about the fall fashion swap — has found a good home in my closet, and I am returning the love. I almost wore my beloved argyle sweater by itself (more sweater love here), but at the last minute, the orange gingham called out to me. And I answered.
- Denim skirt: Fashion swap!
- Gingham camp shirt: Old Navy, free, shopping deets here
- Argyle sweater: Smart Set, yeeeeears ago on a trip to PEI
- Textured tights: Ummmm… Target?
- Boots: Nine West, years ago (and eek! I discovered this morning they’re cracking on the inside, I’ve worn them so much… I might be in the market for new boots soon)
- Pattern play (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Argyle weekend mix (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- School Marm (geekthreads.blogspot.com)