Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
This morning, I decided to pair a couple of different shades of green, mint and a teal green, as well as a dark floral top to pull everything together.
Details: Cardigan: August Silk via Macy’s, on sale this winter / Floral top: Fall fashion swap / Jeans: Gap, curvy style, 2011 / Flats: K-mart, old / Mint skinny belt: Target, this winter / Jade earrings and ring: My
My mom reminded me of these jade earrings that she gave to me
from my grandmother. So I gladly wore them again today to add to the mint accents.
Update from my mom (via email):
Your grandmother had the earrings and ring made for me when they were still in Okinawa.
Thanks, Mom, for the update! ♥
- Mint Green (stylevocab.wordpress.com)
- St Patrick’s Day Green with Envy (disguisedstyle.wordpress.com)
- Emerald Isle Inspired Photo Shoot from Love by Serena (stylemepretty.com)
- Green colored sweets always a treat, no matter which shade you choose (courierpress.com)
- Makeup O’the Day & Nails O’the Day: Happy St. Patty’s Day! #NOTD #MOTD (yourbestfacefirst.com)