It’s officially summer, I just got my hair trimmed (warning, gratuitous hair-flipping shots ahead), and it’s “Inspiration Monday” time again. Life is good.
I took inspiration from both Alessandra and her cutie-pie daughter. I went with the easy combo of sweater (cardigan) + shorts from Alessandra, but mixed in the bright colors, patterns, and strappy sandals from her daughter.
Details: Colorblocked cardigan: Target, last spring / Striped tank top: Gap, gift-carded last spring / Graphic print shorts: Kohl’s, gift-carded last summer / Gold-and-cream sandals: Target, last spring / Canvas tote bag: Gift from my mom, spring / Sunglasses: My mom’s, vintage
And… now for the gratuitous hair-flipping fun. Sam turned on the camera’s sports setting again, catching some great hair shots in action. And did I pretend I was in a Pantene hair commercial? You betcha.
- Alessandra Ambrosio Stuns at the Premiere of Monster’s University (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- BEST OF BLUE SANDALS: Try These Strappy, Ocean-Inspired Styles (runningwithheels.com)
- How to Grow hair Fast in just one Month (lifetyme.wordpress.com)
- CFDA Awards 2013 Celebrity Hairstyle Inspiration (evacelebritywigs.wordpress.com)
- Alessandra Ambrosio in Levi’s Shorts (denimblog.com)
- Alessandra Ambrosio: ‘My Little Pony’ Premiere After Anja’s Graduation (justjared.com)