For the past couple of months, my faculty union has sent out weekly style challenges for us to show our support. Work and blogging worlds collide! This week’s challenge was to wear stripes. Done. And it was the first time I’ve worn my new black-and-white striped dress to work.
Sam and I took a little stroll down our street after work and made the acquaintance of a friendly cat. Turns out his name is Maxamillion. That’s so money.
Details: Striped dress: Old Navy, gift-carded in March / Blue camp shirt: Old Navy, gift-carded last summer / Flats: Payless, last summer / Silver collar necklace: Kohl’s, gift-carded last spring
I cracked up at this photo above and how similar our stances are. Two typical Leos!
Link ups: Look What I Got
- My first giveaway & blogiversary countdown (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- 168. Facts about Breton Stripes (shwezadinacharya.wordpress.com)
- Blue stripes + florals (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Stripes for spring: women’s fashion trend (fashionising.com)
- Stripes at Style Summit (soanthro.com)