Inspiration, Day 3:
This time, I chose an inspiration board from the first post of Erin’s “You Pick Wednesday” series. And that post stemmed from my own question submission (!) about how to wear a striped blazer, which I had just picked up on clearance last summer at the Gap.
So I took inspiration from Erin’s suggestions to pair this striped blazer (last seen here) with a bright color (pink) and a patterned scarf. I didn’t have any floral patterns that looked right with the stripes, but I chose this basket-weave pattern instead because of the thin bits of navy throughout. I also wore berry flats to tie in more with the pink sweater.
For a more casual day at work, I felt cute and colorful. Thanks, Erin!
Details: Striped blazer: Gap, gift-carded last summer / Pink sweater: Mango, old / Silk scarf: Echo, c/o giveaway / Jeans: Gap, old / Flats: Payless, last spring
Stay tuned for Day 4!
Link ups: WIWW / Wardrobe Wednesday / Get Your Pretty On / Dress for the Day You Want / Whatever Works Wednesday / Random Wednesdays / What We Wore, Read & Made Wednesdays / Whatever Whenever Wednesday
- Mutual Inspiration: Grey + teal (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate! Blogiversary + new series (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Stripes on stripes (librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Très Très Chic at Work: Trendy White Blazer With Mint Jeans at Miss England | CareerBliss (careerbliss.com)
- Stay Classy (tammydefox.com)